|Water fight - do you like our fancy water pistols???|
900. A great kidney check up for Ashlea;
901. The reminder that a one hour wait for pathology is a luxury compared to the level of health care available to many;
902. The reminder from my 'it's never over' pity party to be thankful that it's not over. For kidney patients being tethered to a hospital is never over. Even after a successful transplant it's not over. If it's over it means you've lost the battle. I'm thankful that it's not over;
903. Ipads to ease waiting room boredom. I can't remember what we did before we had one;
904. Internet friends. Not only do I have friends I only know online now my kids do too. Today they got to skype their online minecraft friend (don't worry the parents sussed it out first). Best thing ever apparently;
905. Compulsory Outdoor Fun time in the delightfully summery weather. Did I mention I hate winter? I'm so thankful it's spring!
I will praise the Lord all my life;
I will sing praise to my God as long as I live.